Use an Elastic expert to avoid common pitfalls when working with Elastic stacks of any size
Elasticsearch is a great tool when handling and searching large amounts of data like logs. Elastic builds a real-time, scalable enterprise search, observability, and security solutions on a single free and open technology stack that can be deployed anywhere.
Opsdis can help you throughout the whole journey whether you’re just getting started or have an existing environment, from small to large clusters.
New to Elastic?
Are you looking to kickstart your Elastic installation? Do it with the help of our skilled Elastic consultants.
- How should I design my Elastic cluster to make it truly robust?
- What log volume can I expect and how should I plan my hardware capacity to avoid slugginess or data loss?
- What do I need to think about when maintaining an Elastic search cluster over time?
Are these some of the questions that keep you up at night? If so, we can help.
Using Elastic today?
If you are looking for an expert to advise you when moving forward with your current Elastic cluster. Some examples of what we can help with include:
- Designing clusters based on your specific needs and ambitions to scale
- Working with custom logs and uniform the data based on the Elastic Common Schema
- Review of your environment’s performance
- Ensuring that you can trust your setup when it’s up and running
Can you help our team get started with Kibana?
Yes. We have experience with helping teams get familiar with Kibana, from completely new users to those familiar with similar systems.
What parts of the Elastic stack do you work with?
We have experience with the whole lifecycle of the Elastic stack, ranging from ingestion with beats and logstash, to the Elasticsearch cluster itself, as well as visualization with Kibana.