Opsdis Gothenburg – Senior DevOps Consultant
Opsdis focus on helping our clients to get excellent overview of their operations. We have decades of experience of providing monitoring knowledge to IT operations and business units.
What you will be doing
You will be a member of our team of skilled consultants. Our clients are mostly IT operations teams at large or mid size organisations. The assignments vary between full time on customer site assignments, shorter “spend a few days” to remote work.
Your background and skills
– Strong experience in IT operations (sysadmin/devops) both in Linux and Windows environments.
– Experience with monitoring tools such as Icinga, op5 or Nagios.
– Experience with Scripting languages, such as bash, perl, python, powershell.
– Beneficial if you have experience with Elastic stack and Grafana, or other monitoring tools like the Influxdata stack and Prometheus.
– IT consultancy experience is a strong plus.
– Able to handle technical challenges and become trusted adviser to the customer.
– Opportunities to test, and work with, new technologies to choose the best solution for each client.
– Leading your own projects as well as leading your own team in an autonomous work environment.
– A wide variety of clients, primarily in the Gothenburg area.
– A collaborative team spirit and excellent coaching.
– Competitive salary and benefits.
– In collaboration with clients and colleagues deliver the best customer solutions.
– Set the team first.
– Engage with the monitoring community and share knowledge.